RCF™ SATURANT-ADHESIVE EPOXY
RCF™ Saturant-Adhesive Epoxy is a two-component epoxy adhesive that creates a strong bond and seal. RCF™ Saturant-Adhesive Epoxy can be used as an adhesive for carbon fiber reinforced polymers (CFRP), fiberglass reinforced polymers (GFRP) and injections.
RCF™ is an industry leader in concrete crack repair and structural strengthening, providing strong, efficient and easy-to-use products! RCF™ continues to innovate, creating cost and labor effective concrete repair and strengthening solutions for residential and commercial applications.
- High strength
- Moisture and vapor tolerant
- Resistant to chemical corrosion
- Perfect mixture every time; convenient 1:1 mix ratio by volume
- Multi-purpose adhesive
- Low modulus (flexibility when dry)
- Rapid cure formula
- Easy to apply
- Low odor
The RCF Saturant-Adhesive Epoxy meets the current ASTM C881 and AASHTO M235 Types I, II, IV, and V Grade 3, Classes B and C specifications.
- Adhesive for carbon fiber reinforced polymers (CFRP), fiberglass reinforced polymers (GFRP) and injections
- Bonds concrete and fills voids and cracks in concrete, masonry and other substrates
- Binder in epoxy mortar
- Anchoring adhesive
- Binder for high friction surface treatments (HFST) on concrete, asphalt or other substrates
Kit Specifications Chart
•(1) Tube of Rhino Epoxy Adhesive
•(6) Tubes of Rhino Epoxy Adhesive