RCF™ HIGH STRENGTH ANCHORING EPOXY PASTE
RCF™ High-Strength Anchoring Epoxy Paste is uniquely engineered to seal holes, pits and cracks in concrete pools, pool decks and other surfaces. RCF™ High-Strength Anchoring Epoxy Paste works as a multi-purpose adhesive for structural bonding and the rapid cure, no-sag consistency makes it the perfect solution for all vertical and horizontal applications – a product you can depend on!
View Application Images
RCF™ is an industry leader in concrete crack repair and structural strengthening, providing strong, efficient and easy-to-use products! RCF™ continues to innovate, creating cost and labor effective concrete repair and strengthening solutions for residential and commercial applications.
- Perfect mixture every time; convenient 1:1 mix ratio by volume
- Moisture tolerant when applied, waterproof when cured
- Multi-purpose adhesive for interior and exterior use
- High modulus (flexibility when dry)
- Rapid cure formula
- No-sag gel consistency; used for vertical and horizontal applications
- Grey concrete color
- Low odor
- Cost effective
RCF High Strength Anchoring Epoxy Paste meets the current ASTM C881 and AASHTO M235 Types I, II, IV and V Grade 3, and Classes B and C specifications.
- Sealing holes, pits and cracks in concrete pools, decks and walls
- Sealing around water lines
- Setting Rhino Carbon Fiber™ Concrete Crack Lock® stitches
- Setting injection ports for crack injections
- Concrete leveling
- Structural reinforcements to concrete, masonry and other substrates
- Reinforcing steel dowels, threaded rods and anchor bolts
- Installing rebar
- And more!
Kit Specifications Chart
•(1) Tube of High Strength Epoxy Paste
•(6) Tubes High Strength Epoxy Paste