Rhino Carbon Fiber™ CFRP (Unidirectional, Horizontal)
Rhino Carbon Fiber™ CFRP (Unidirectional, Horizontal) is one of the highest quality products available today, and all of our products are engineered, tested and quality controlled to meet and exceed the technical requirements of your project. Rhino Carbon Fiber™ CFRP (Unidirectional, Horizontal) can be used in a variety of residential and commercial applications such as structural strengthening and concrete repair.
Carbon fiber is light weight, easy-to-install, strong (10x stronger than steel) and non-corrosive, which eliminates the need for maintenance. Carbon fiber can also be easily painted over or covered with a finishing product for aesthetic appeal.
Carbon fiber has 3 attributes that engineers, specifiers and contractors look at depending on the project on-hand:
- Weave Orientation (Unidirectional Horizontal, Unidirectional Vertical and Bidirectional)
- Weight (200 GSM, 300 GSM, 400 GSM, 560 GSM, 600 GSM)
- Width (5.5”, 6”, 12”, 24”)
Rhino Carbon Fiber™ CFRP (Unidirectional, Horizontal) can be used as a stand-alone repair solution or in conjunction with Rhino Carbon Fiber™ Concrete Crack Lock® stitches and RCF™ injection products (RCF™ Resin Crack Injection Kit and RCF™ Polyurethane Crack Injection Kit).
Below are our Rhino Carbon Fiber™ CFRP (Unidirectional, Horizontal) offerings:
Please note that Unidirectional Carbon Fiber is not appropriate for repairs that require high anisotropic strength (strength in all directions); Rhino Carbon Fiber™ CFRP (Bidirectional) is better suited for these repairs.
- Increases flexural strength capacity
- Prevents re-cracking
- Quick and clean installation
- Helps stop water leaks
- High tensile strength and elastic modulus
- 10x stronger than steel
- Non-corrosive; eliminates the need for maintenance
- Less intrusive compared to using steel beams
- Finishing and paint can be applied on top
All of our carbon fiber options can be manufactured into a grid pattern for use with precast concrete reinforcement. Please contact us for more information.
Can be used to repair cracks in:
- Concrete walls
- Poured concrete
Kit Specifications Chart
• 200 GSM, 12” Wide Carbon Fiber Strap
• 400 GSM, 6” Wide Carbon Fiber Strap